Strengths and weaknesses

 


What are your strengths and weaknesses? Post in the comment section.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My Strengths

* I am brave and confident.
* I am sociable and I enjoy spending time with other people.
* I am competitive and I like achieving my goals.
* I don’t give up easily when something is difficult..
* I have my own opinions .

My Weaknesses

* I sometimes procrastinate and leave things until the last minute.
* I can get distracted easily.
* I sometimes get angry too quickly.
* I can be stubborn when I strongly believe in something.
* Sometimes I need to work on being more organized. Julek
Anonymous said…
Weaknesses:

perfectionist
sometimes impatient
easily stressed
overthink things

Strengths:

ambitious
creative
communicative
empathetic
Pola
Anonymous said…
strengths:
pragmatism
confident
problem-solving skills
adaptability and flexibilty
Attention to detail
weaknesses:
difficulty delegating tasks
public speaking or presenting to large groups
focusing too much on perfectionism
trouble saying 'no' to extra tasks
Bartek
Anonymous said…
strengths:

Teamwork
Adaptability
Attention to detail
Work ethic
Active listening
Fast learner

weaknesses:
Public speaking
Difficulty saying "no"
Difficulty asking for help
Limited patience for inefficiency

Antek


Anonymous said…
Strengths:
* Kind and sensitive
* Helpful
* Physically active
* Open to new experiences

Weaknesses:
* Still learning a second language
* Sometimes leaving things until the last minute. *Easily distracted

Julia Sobańska
Anonymous said…
Strengths: adaptability, communication skills, positive, leader, sociable.
Weaknesses: prone to procrastinate, self-critical, stubborn, impatience, I get angry too quickly. Zuzanna
Anonymous said…
strengths: Learning new tasks quickly and adapting to new situations, Being responsible and always trying to complete tasks on time, weaknesses: Not always feeling confident when speaking in front of a large group, Sometimes overthinking decisions because I want to choose the best option. Maciej Banaś
Anonymous said…
- Creative– I can come up with new and interesting ideas
-Hardworking – I always do my best and I am not afraid of challenges
- Well-organized – I can plan my work and mangę my time effectively
- Perfectionist – Sometimes I spend too much time making sure everything is perfect\.
- I am shy at first – I can be a little shy when I meet new people, but I become more confident with time Aleksandra Rychłowska
Anonymous said…
Strengths:
-problem-solving
-attention to detail
-flexibility
-time management skills
Weaknesses:
-impatience
-perfectionism
-hesitancy
-overly self-critical
Antonina Gajewska
Anonymous said…
Top Strengths:
Adaptability: Learning new tools and pivoting quickly when priorities shift.
Analytical problem-solving: Breaking complex tasks into clear, data-driven solutions.
Accountabilty: Constantly delivering high quality results with minimal supervision.
Weaknesses:
Difficulty delegating: Wanting to control details, fixed by setting milestones and trusting teammates.
Public speaking nerves: Feeling anxious presenting, fixed by prepping early and practicing in smaller meetings.
Perfectionism/over-focus: Getting bogged down minor details, fixed by using strict time limits.

Piotr Kociołek
Anonymous said…
Hubert Słowiński
Strengths:
Hard-working, responsible, quick learner, good at teamwork, organized.
Weaknesses:
Sometimes too focused on details, , and occasionally too self-critical, lack of expirience
Anonymous said…
Strenghts:
- responsibility
- organization
- time management skills
- disciplined
Weaknesses:
- uncomfortable with public speaking
- impatience
- self-criticism
Ania
Anonymous said…
Strengths
Responsibility - you can be trusted to complete tasks.
I can work well under pressure and stay focused when things get difficult.

Weaknesses
Public speaking - feeling nervous when speaking in front of groups.
Difficulty saying no - taking on too many tasks.
Lack of experience - needing time to learn a new area.

Oskar Raczyński
Anonymous said…
Strengths
- Performing well under pressure
- Problem-solving
- Being proactive
Weaknesses
- Discomfort with unclear instructions
- Being overly critical of my work
- Lacking work experience

Szymon
Anonymous said…
Słabe
Anonymous said…
Strengths:
Detail-oriented
Disciplined
Strategic thinker
Weaknesses:
Difficulty delegating tasks
Being too independent
Impatience with slow workflows
Błażej Cieślak.

Popular posts from this blog

Turning a Soccer Ball into Custom Shoes…

Turning a Soccer Ball into Custom Shoes…

MLB Hired Me to Paint This...