A10 composition post

Just post your compositions as a comment and sign.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Napisz opowiadanie rozpoczynające się od słów ‘I had been studying for this test for two weeks.’




I had been studying for this test for two weeks. The principal had told me that if I don’t pass this test I’ll be expelled from school not only because of my final marks but also of my behaviour.

I had been learning for this test by heart. I don’t have good head for figures so I was really stressed about this maths test. The final day came. How fool I was to think that I will be writting it. Mr Nowacka changed her mind and she told me that she will just give me a few questions and one simple exercise to do on the board. When she started giving me questions my mind went blank. ‘So... What is the answer?’- she asked. ‘I had this on the tip of my tongue but..’ – I mumbled. This was not the right combination of words for her. She yelled at me and said that I didn’t learn it and I failed it. I was crying but when I checked my phone I realised that by mistake I had recorded this conversation. I showed it my principal and he said that it was’t fair what she had done for me and he gave me the second chance.
Without Mr Nowacka in the classroom I passed this test with flying colours and I’m still in school. And she’s gonna have a nice conversation with principal. From now on I will be learning harder.

Piotrek S
This is an organization with a powerful group of well trained professional sniper, assassins, hit men which are located all over the world such as the entire USA, CANADA, and EUROPE and in every country of the world. Here our job involves, the assassination of individuals who are threats to you and your family, revenge on someone, oppression, killings of top government bodies and politicians, blackmailing of a boss, ex-partner or placing a tail on someone to know their whereabouts. Our methods are long rage snipping, or forcing someone close to them, torturing of their friends, coworkers, family doctor, therapist, etc. no undercover cops here, no risks of getting caught, because we are professional killers: we don’t ask for your name, we don’t want to know who you are or where you live. You pay by bitcoin and we don’t need to know about your credit card or bank account details making it as much easier and safer you.
Contact us now: yakuzasyndicate777@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

PROJECT: Time CAPSULE

Homework post for A10