Junior-HIGH opinion homework


Answer the questions, ex 5/18

Comments

Anonymous said…
1 I think that idea is very good. We help the planet and save our environment. Although it is a difficult but feasible.
2.I think that it hardest to live without television. In TV, we learn the most information. We can find out what is happening in the country at the time.
3. I think we do not need old furniture. They take just a place. We can hurt if they are broken or defective.
4.Do not know, maybe I and my family are trying to do our best. We try to help our environment as we can. Most will be filed trash and save the light. It seems to me that, although it was not much of it there's always something.
5 I can go outside more, ride a bike, less use your computer , save the light. It's not much but it's alwas something.
DARIA
filozofic3113 said…
1. In my opinion, this experiment is also a nice idea, and this itself. The idea of helping the planet is cool, but how he comes to the cafe and takes out his jar to jar have filled him, and not to the normal cup.

2. In my opinion, the hardest they live with the fact that they have to do themselves soap, washing powder, go to the cafe with jars, probably will not play on consoles or computers. Their friends (some) have them for strange people.

3. I think that there are definitely that are less needed, but I do not know if I have one that you no longer use, because everything can be reused.

4. I do not know, but I think it's not so bad.

5. You can segregate rubbish. You can also plant the plants that cleared the air. You can grow your own garden. You can have a composter or many many other things ...
Anonymous said…
http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/stories/no
Anonymous said…
In 1996 in Chicago was a terrorist atack. In the train was a chemical bomb.504 people have been poisoned. Train was exploded and undergrand collapsed. People wait for emergency. When firefighter with special suit arrived undergrand was burned. When they entered to collapsed undergrand we saw a ill and dead people. They rescued 293 persons but 211persons was dead and missing. 293 persons was transports to special hospital in Chicago. After this eccident undergrand was closed and people didnt go there.

Filip
Unknown said…
Words, English words, are full of echoes, of memories, of associations. They have been out and about, on people's lips, in their houses, in the streets, in the fields, for so many centuries. Applying right word at the right place is very necessary. To get a hand over vocabulary get in touch with https://vocabmonk.com.

Popular posts from this blog

PROJECT: Time CAPSULE

Homework post for A10